The Balance Beam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Balance Beam

A discussion board devoted to old school gymnastics!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Guidelines for Promoting Your Website, Blog, or Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thepianist
Administrator
Administrator
thepianist

Kudos : 5

Guidelines for Promoting Your Website, Blog, or Forum Vide
PostSubject: Guidelines for Promoting Your Website, Blog, or Forum   Guidelines for Promoting Your Website, Blog, or Forum Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:25 pm

Hello! Smile

This announcement is to provide some guidelines related to the spamming clause of the Forum Rules. That clause states that you are allowed to promote your own website or forum. What does that entail? Read this post to find out!

General Guidelines

• If your site is "for profit" (i.e. you sell things), you may not promote it. That is spam, and will be dealt with according to the Rules.

• If your site is not gym related, you may promote it in your signature.

Signatures

• You may at any time add link(s) to your site(s) in your signature. It need not be gymnastics related.

• Signatures have a 500 character limit.

• You may add images associated with your site.

• Consider how your signature appears. If it follows good rules of design, you'll get more clicks. A poorly laid out signature will turn readers off.

Announcements

If your site IS gymnastics related and you would like to announce it globally to our members, contact me. I will make your post a global announcement for a period of 1 month. Please note that I will not do this for non-gymnastics related sites.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Regards,
Back to top Go down
https://thebb.aforumfree.com

Guidelines for Promoting Your Website, Blog, or Forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Balance Beam :: Support/Site News/Feedback :: Rules-