The Balance Beam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Balance Beam

A discussion board devoted to old school gymnastics!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

performing an old school routine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
anya
anya

Kudos : 0

performing an old school routine Vide
PostSubject: performing an old school routine   performing an old school routine Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:15 pm

This may seem like a very out there idea, but as an avid fan of old school Soviet gymnastics and a former gymnast, I had the idea of learning a routine. I probably would not be performing for anyone but myself, friends, and my old coaches, but I think it would feel great! I had in mind to learn Ludmilla Tourischeva's 1976 floor routine, but another issue is the music being nearly impossible to find (I know it is a variation of Dark Eyes, but a very rare one.) Now of course, I can never live up to the great gymnasts like Ludmilla, but I still would love to do this. Just wondering what other people thought of this idea, or if anyone has done this themselves.
Back to top Go down
thepianist
Administrator
Administrator
thepianist

Kudos : 5

performing an old school routine Vide
PostSubject: Re: performing an old school routine   performing an old school routine Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:41 pm

Hmmm, this could be interesting! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thebb.aforumfree.com

performing an old school routine

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Balance Beam :: Artistic Gymnastics :: Women's Artistic Gymnastics-