The Balance Beam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Balance Beam

A discussion board devoted to old school gymnastics!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The reply button

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thepianist
Administrator
Administrator
thepianist

Kudos : 5

The reply button Vide
PostSubject: The reply button   The reply button Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:39 pm

I just realized that the buttons for new threads and new replies are difficult to see. Embarassed When you view a thread, you should see buttons called 'newpost' and 'newreply' on the upper left of the main body of the thread as well as on the below left.
Back to top Go down
https://thebb.aforumfree.com
kaarol(:
kaarol(:

Kudos : 1

The reply button Vide
PostSubject: Re: The reply button   The reply button Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:45 pm

thanks...i didnt watch it at first...but it was mainly cause i was trying to reply in a locked thread but now i can post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thepianist
Administrator
Administrator
thepianist

Kudos : 5

The reply button Vide
PostSubject: Re: The reply button   The reply button Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:48 pm

Hehe, no problem. BTW, the FAQ section available in the top bar next to "Calendar" offers helpful info on getting familiar with phpBB. It is a bit complicated, but very powerful. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thebb.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

The reply button Vide
PostSubject: Re: The reply button   The reply button Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The reply button

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Balance Beam :: Support/Site News/Feedback :: News, Feedback, and Site Suggestions-